Today’s trend is all about being health conscious and understanding what’s in the bottle before you put it on your hair, face and/or body. As a result, when you’re already living the healthy lifestyle, you want your beauty products to be the same.
I’ve recently added the new R.A.W line by Matrix Biolage to my beauty regime and it’s changed the way my hair looks and feels! I’ve broken it down to 5 reasons why you should add the R.A.W line to your daily routine.
Natural Origin Concept
If you’re already on board with using natural ingredients and you’re thinking about adding natural products into your home then this will be an easy switch. Biolage uses natural origin ingredients that is unchanged from its natural state. Their complete R.A.W collection ranges from 70 to 100% natural origin.
Tested For All Hair Types
All their products were tested on colour-treated hair so it keeps your investment vibrant! Biolage R.A.W has a wide range of natural origin ingredients which means there’s a hair product suited for everyone:
- Recover: for stressed/sensitive hair. Frizzy hair, dry hair, over-processed hair, hair that’s taken a little too much heat 😉 By using the ‘Recover’ Shampoo and Conditioner, you can bring your stressed strands back to life and it’ll leave your hair shiny and soft. For a more intensive treatment, use the Re-Hab Mask, as it deeply conditions stressed, sensitive hair to rebuild strength.
- Nourish: for dry/dull hair. Are you thinking your hair could use a Niagara sized moisture IV drip? To quench the thirst, use the Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner to restore shine and vibrancy. For an ocean-sized moisture IV drip, the Re-Hydrate Mask will be your best friend.
- Uplift: for flat/fine hair. If you have fine hair like me then you know the struggle of maintaining body in any hairstyle. Uplift Shampoo and Conditioner is the solution for limp hair! The daily purifying shampoo cleanses thoroughly without stripping hair, while the conditioner produces fuller strands. The Re-Bodify Mask is perfect for those with stressed and damaged locks.
Natural Ingredients You Can Pronounce
- Yucca, an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial agent that promotes luxurious lather and helps heal hair and scalp.
- Goji Berry, which is rich in minerals, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, and helps reverse damage and aging while restoring moisture to depleted strands.
- Coriander Oil, which offers powerful restorative and anti-aging benefits, and leaves the hair strengthened and revitalized.
- Kaolin Clay, which helps products spread evenly and smoothly, allowing other healing ingredients to penetrate deeply into the areas where they’re needed most.
- Honeycomb, a natural healer, and moisturizer that transforms ultra-damaged hair.
- Quinoa Husk, which prevents dehydration and nourishes hair thanks to its concentration of Vitamins A, B2, and E.
- Coconut Oil, a rich source of moisture, which bathes dry hair and prevents moisture from escaping, keeping it supple throughout the day.
- Shea Butter. One of nature’s most effective conditioners is shea butter which envelops hair in a rich emulsion, infusing strands with deep hydration. Dry, dull hair drinks deeply and emerges renewed and refreshed.
- Black sesame. Sesame actually expands the diameter of each hair strand, making fine hair look fuller and bouncier.
- Grapefruit. Tart and tangy, grapefruit gives fine hair an energizing boost.
- Kiwi, a natural astringent, it stimulates as it boosts hair cell development, strength, and function. It also protects against damage from the environment, styling tools, and chemicals.
- Ginger, an energizing ingredient that gently repairs and strengthens hair, without weight or build-up.
- 100% natural essential oils, including olive oil, sunflower oil, borage oil, rockrose, lemon balm, and fennel. Each provides moisture, strength, and nourishment.
- Every product is up to 99% biodegradable.
- You’re putting natural ingredients back in the Earth, rather than damaging the soil and water with chemicals from other products.
- Their product packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials.
Enjoy a spa experience at home with the healing aromas of coconut, vanilla, citrus and more from the Biolage R.A.W hair care line. You’ll never want to leave your shower after indulging in the fragrances the shampoo and conditioners have to offer. They really coat every single strand to ensure the product is getting distributed evenly throughout your hair. Follow up your shower with any of the masks to penetrate deeply into the hair for complete coverage.
SHARE THIS ON PINTEREST